Maintaining the cabinets in your kitchen is a no-brainer. In fact, anybody who has cleaning tools can do this in no time.
However, if you want to clean your cabinets thoroughly, securing the materials is not enough. What you must prioritize is the cleaning agent.
- Detergent. Dissolve one cup of detergent (powder) to two cups of tap water. Apply the solution to the cabinet sparingly.
- Vinegar. This organic cleaning agent is recommended for removing stubborn dirt.
- Baking Soda. For tough stains, you must use a baking soda. Mix an adequate amount of water and baking soda and then apply to the cabinet using a cloth.
4 Kitchen Threats That You Must Address Now
- Get Rid of Liquid. If you want to prolong the shelf life of your kitchen cabinet, be careful in using water. You must not allow water or moisture to get stuck in the surface of your cabinet for an extended period. Always keep in mind that water is a breeding ground of bacteria and fungi that will literally eat your cabinet in the long run.
- Watch the Light. Only a few notices that light is the main culprit why the paint of your cabinet easily fades. Maybe you install a large window that allows the intense sunlight to penetrate your home. Just to make sure that you will not have a problem with this, install tinted and smaller size panes.
- Save the Surface. As much as possible, isolate sharp objects from your kitchen cabinet.
- Not a Playing Field. If you want to have an organized kitchen, tell the children not to use the area for playing.
Just head on to the above suggestions, and you’ll save a lot of money and energy. Always remember that the future of your kitchen lies on your hands.